Sunday 5 May 2013

Kim Kardashian's Revealing Maternity Wardrobe Clothes, Flashy or Trashy?


Kim Kardashian and her famous red lipsticks are back. She was spotted some days ago wearing this belly revealing lace camisole as she spent the afternoon with friends. This would not be the first of its kind as she has been seen in other body revealing outfits, why all this?

 you'll wonder. It might be an attempt to clear all doubts that her pregnancy is not real and just a fake tummy pad most people believe she has been wearing. Kim K has about three months left for her pregnancy to be due.


1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My weblog acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete